However, brand owners need their packaging to look and feel appealing. Bleach bottles up to 1 litre are gripped around the body so packs must have a positive tactile impact. Reckitt Benckiser chose to strategically replace their previous paper labels, which at times used to tear and lose colour, with a new glossy label.
First Impression Labels over seven months created:
- A series of 30-micron BOPP labels in up to 9 colours + a laminate.
- Fables that hug the packs more tightly and have a smooth glossy finish.
- Striking colours and superb print quality. All type is clear and readable.
- A label that is more resistant to product damage, is scuff resistant, lasts longer, feels smoother on the skin and is more visually attractive than the paper label.
- A solution that works well on all sizes and variants and is appealing across the range.
- Better efficiency and environmental impact on the labelling line by replacing wet glue labels with wraparound labels. This reduces ongoing adhesive cleaning time, down-time and fumes.